Thursday, October 27, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 685


Number 685 contains the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 8, and the qualities of number 5. Number 6 relates to grace and simplicity, gratitude, love of home and family, honesty and integrity, nurture and care, simplicity and reliability, provision and the material aspects of life, problem-solving and solution-finding. Number 8 resonates with personal power and authority, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and benevolence, inner-wisdom, achieving personal success, and the concept of karma; the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 5 adds its influences of personal freedom, making positive life choices and major changes, life lessons learned through experience, curiosity and motivation, opportunity, versatility and resourcefulness.

Angel Number 685 is a message from the angels that the life changes you are considering making are the right ones for you. Trust your own inner-wisdom and follow the strong promptings of your soul as these changes are in alignment with your life purpose and are occurring in your life in Divine right time. The life changes you are experiencing will promote auspicious opportunities that will manifest a steady stream of positive abundance and prosperity into your life. Go with the flow of these changes and trust that all will work out for your highest good. Your finances are set to increase, as well as your sense of personal freedom and self-esteem. These changes will bring about wonderful life experiences and financial stability for you.

Don’t run headlong into any pitfalls that you can already see ahead of you. Make choices that will allow you to avoid situations and circumstances that you know will not positively serve you. Visualize different outcomes and be aware of your feelings about each scenario. Use your better judgement and stand strong in your convictions. Do what you know is right for you.

Trust that you have the inner-strength and tenacity to endure and overcome any and all obstacles that may present in your life. Everything happens for a reason, and within all experiences there is growth to be had and lessons to be learned. Trust that all will turn out for your highest good.

Number 685 relates to number 1 (6+8+5=19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

4 comments:

  1. 685 is for me confirmation that my decision to quit my unbearable studies and find a new job perspective based on health, healing and spirituality, are part of my divine soulplan and for the highest good of all.
    Thank you so much, Joanne! You helped me find the courage to envision becoming a lightworker. The messages that you kindly channel for us are a true blessing!
    Love and abundance to you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love how the Universe works!!! I saw the numbers 685 and 586 on my way to work today. I decided to look it up and see what Joanne had to say. Then I read your comment and notice you are becoming a lightworker which I know is what I'm supposed to be as well but I'm just not sure how to go about it. I will continue to pray and meditate on it and I'm positive my guides, angels, ascended masters and universe will show me. by the way, my name is Yvonne too!

      Delete
  2. I....am loving the time and energy you out into creating this website, thank you sooooo much :D Do you sell these in book form? I'd love to buy it

    ReplyDelete