Friday, October 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 669


Number 669 contains the energies and attributes of number 6 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 9. Number 6 relates to ability and stability, provision and providing and the monetary and material aspects of life, love of home and family, nurturing and caring for others, simplicity, reliability and responsibility, problem-solving and the ability to compromise. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, serving your soul mission and lightworking. Number 9 encourages you to use your natural abilities to illuminate the way for others to follow.

Angel Number 669 is a message to detach from a materialistic mind-set and lifestyle, particularly if it is a driving force in your life. It is time for you to detach yourself from your old and outdated material possessions and items and let go and release the old. It is a message that assures you that whatever leaves your life at this time will be replaced with new and better. Let go of any fears of lack or loss in regards to your monetary and material issues, and trust that your needs will be met. Your angels ask that you surrender and release the old to make way for new to enter your life. Be open to accepting and receiving new acquisitions and possessions, and be grateful for your blessings.

Concentrate and focus on following your spiritual path and life purpose as only you can fulfill your destiny. Pursue a spiritually based career, practice and/or profession or heart-based service or venture, and get on with your lightworking duties. It is your right to be a powerful being so use your personal power in a loving way that benefits yourself and others. Listen to your intuitive messages and take positive action in the direction of your soul calling.

Release the past with ease and trust the process of life. Your intuition and inner-knowing are perfectly in-tune with the current moment and will guide you in the direction that is best for you.

Number 669 relates to number 3 (6+6+9=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

20 comments:

  1. I am a 669 feels good sometimes.. I can feel people thoughts sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I as well, although i can also influence how they feel, and I can also establish a spritual connetion with them , even if they want it, or dont, or need, or not, but if i leave for soe time, and this happens to my friend . He got put in the hospital.. :( becuz i left high school early to persue my life..+--i can also alter the state of my body in order to kinda fit in,, but need less to say my soal energy comes from my black jacket in whicjh i already possessed.. it is now a sign to many.

      Delete
  2. I'm a 669 also. I think I can read people's feelings and/or thoughts too sometimes, but I sometimes just chalk it off to paranoia because they can at times be disturbing and negative and when they are, they bring my spirits down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are not bringing your spirit down. Your spirit is always high (higherself) you are an empath so due to this you feel others thoughts, emotions, and you feel them so deeply you are basically feeling exactly how THEY are feeling. You are always in a great place! know that and you will feel safer even when you are feeling others emotions. Hope this makes sense.

      Delete
    2. U could not have said that any better

      Delete
  3. So amazing to see clearly and 'understand' the process I have so much gratitude to your site Joanne and how its helped with directions

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was amazingly powerful and more in tuned than ever, thanks for being the conductor of my angels giving me the message so clearly and exactly how I asked for it, this moment was magical for me truly, lots of love, your pages are music to my eyes...atte. Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started using this on my passwords not knowing what it meant now that I know it makes sense.. Apparently I'm slight telepathic also....coincidences don't exist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No , they dont, U I as well, have a bit of telepisy as I call it, XD but im also graced with see'ing demons, and protecting other from em , while also being able to stare them face toface but i only got to do tht when i was Young +

      Delete
  6. I'm a 669 borderline telepathic ... Makes me wonder if my racing thought syndrome is actually others racing their bs info my head .... 420

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon ... no need to wonder as you hit the nail right on the head.

      Delete
  7. Grateful!💜
    And funny enough- telepathic too, thoughts and emotions )

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grateful !!!
    Awesome message !!!
    We are all on the same boat here people !!!We have been blessed with gifts !!! Stay blessed !!!
    Love and Light to all!!!
    Thank you Joanne & thank you Angels !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I keep seeing the number 669 everyday I felt as if I was a sign, I looked it up and I still don't understand , even after reading this someone help!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful message...Grateful for every timely reminder...🙏😇🥰

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you … ❤️❤️❤️ With love in my heart I am ready to fully let go of my old and I am open to my new becomings 🙏🙏🙏🙏 #669

    ReplyDelete
  13. I consider myself an innovator I love designing new things for people to enjoy. How can a light worker use this talent at its fullest to benefit humanity?

    ReplyDelete