Thursday, October 20, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 661


Number 661 is a blend of the attributes of number 6 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 1. Number 6 resonates with the influences of love of home and family, guardianship, grace, clarity, honesty and integrity, expressing gratitude, compromise and diplomacy, problem-solving and solution-finding, providing, provision and material needs being met. Number 1 lends its vibrations of intuition and insight, new beginnings and fresh starts, self-leadership and assertiveness, striving forward and progress. Number 1 encourages us to step out of our comfort zones and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  

Angel Number 661 is a message to release and surrender any fears or concerns of lack or loss in your life. You are asked to trust that your material needs will be met and auspicious new opportunities will arise to ensure that you are provided for in all ways. Ask the angels for help and guidance in regards to any matters to do with your home, family and material life and allow them to heal and transmute any anxieties you may be feeling. Remember that every thought you have creates your future, so with a positive attitude all will work out for your highest good. 

Angel Number 661 asks you to trust that your material needs will be met and auspicious new opportunities will arise to ensure that you are well maintained and provided for in all ways. The angels ask you not to be disheartened but to maintain a positive frame of mind as they are working hard behind the scenes to fulfill your needs. Wonderful new energies will be entering your life which will lead to renewed enthusiasm regarding your home/family life and your relationships with others. Trust your intuition and take positive action to ensure that you achieve the results you desire.

Seek different ways of viewing difficult situations and with a new perspective you may glean insight and discover positive solutions.

Number 661 relates to number 4 (6+6+1=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

7 comments:

  1. Praise God. I'm gonna keep holding on 😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. As resonant to my inner feelings as each and every other message.
    I feel truly blessed and for this and all I'm beyond grateful.
    Someone special to me is currently vibrating pretty low ...it does affect me even though we are at a great distance ...
    I trust what I feel within, my intuition has never failed me. It is as precise, as it is clear. Yet in this current times and considering the distance between us, it is only human to have some (be that vague) doubts, minor fears and worries ...
    I am being kind, understanding and accepting of my self and my emotions. As I am to his. I even attempted to remove our photo from my room and it worked for a night ...then I could not stop thinking of him, as if he needs my energies to function, for I know he does. Even thought he himself can not get a grasp of it. It is not easy to understand such deep connection and the complexities attached to it ... he finds it pretty tough. And I feel it strongly ... My emotions are my most precise radar and guide.
    I let go of control, fully trusting the flow of life.
    I worry not of nothing material, I know that I'll be provided for always. When we take steps in the direction our soul leads us, we are backed for life. When we are true to self and others there isn't anything to worry about.
    Sending endless love,light and positive vibes to everyone and all.🌟❤🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord forvall the messages I send me and the Angels u have sent to guard me and chikdren and thiers etc. And so much more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo grateful, and I feel blessed beyond measure!!! Grateful for this wonderful message... Love and light always🙏😇🥰💖😜

    ReplyDelete