Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 660


Number 660 is a compilation of the vibrations and attributes of number 6 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the energies of the powerful number 0. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, caring and nurturing others, expressing grace and gratitude, personal willpower, independence, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles. Number 0 magnifies and amplifies the energies and attributes of the numbers it appears with, and resonates with the Universal Energies/‘God force’, potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. 

Angel Number 660 asks you to balance your physical, material and spiritual lives. When you focus upon your spirituality and live a conscientious and responsible lifestyle you will ensure that your material needs are met and all that you need comes to you. Give any fears or anxieties about your monetary situation to the angels for healing and transmutation, and trust that as you live your spiritual truths all of your needs will be provided for.

Angel Number 660 asks you to maintain faith and trust in the benevolence of the Universe and be open to receiving and accepting blessings on all levels. Trust that your earthly needs will be met and provided for yourself and your loved ones and all is well in regards to your home and family life. Enjoy your relationships and companionship with those close and give love freely and unconditionally.

Angel Number 660 encourages you to look upon all aspect of your life with optimism and you will find that all issues will be resolved and solutions found. The focus is on emotions, family, the home environment and you as a person. The angels are sending you positive energy and balance so that you are able to stay focused upon your path unhindered. Every problem has a solution so use your resolve and the help of your angels to find your solutions and overcome obstacles with ease.

Number 660 relates to number 3 (6+6+0=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

10 comments:

  1. Exactly what I didn't know that I needed to hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. So timely!!!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely needed to hear this! Thank you Infinitely Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This number 660 and 665 was spoken in dream time from my Mother. I saw and heard her as she spoke to me just saying the numbers 660 665, and then she was gone from my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray for my father who had a heart attack again 3 days ago..he is not well and admitted in the hospital. May God give him 100 years to live. Please remember him in your prayers. His name is M.J Mathew and my name is Ritu mathew. (The worst thing is i am 2700km away from him and can't afford to visit him.) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🙏Please pray for my papa..who had a heart attack again two days ago.he is not well n admitted in the hospital. the worst thing is i am 2700km away from him and can't afford to visit him. Please pray for his speedy recovery n May Allah/God give him 100 yrs of life...😓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm praying for your Papa much much Love and understanding how you and your family feel because my Papa died January 18th 2022. Dear God I come to you as humble as a little child begging for your help but God it's not for me it's for this person's Papa for him to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus I ask. Amen by the strips on Jesus we are healed

      Delete
  7. I swear everytime I need some reassuring that I'm on the right path the Angel's and Ascended Masters know exactly what I need to hear. thank you Joanne for taking the time to give back by helping those with locked abilities to understand the Divine. Blessings to You. ☆

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband had a heart attack on Sunday morning and they sent him to Fontana Kaiser California when he got there they realized he needed surgery and fast because his blood pressure was in the 200s. I wasn’t able to be with him because of the lockdown at the hospitals so his private nurse was calling me On the phone and told me that they were going to have to take him to Saint Bernadine‘s in San Bernardino California. I was so worried that he wasn’t going to make it there and I couldn’t believe that kaisers Cath Lab was not open on Sundays.His nurse and transfer called me and let me know that they were going to take him straight into surgery when they got there when I was about 10 minutes away from the hospital they let me know they were taking him into surgery. Every time I got a call I was so scared what I was going to hear. When I got to the hospital the hospital is on lockdown and they would only allow me His wife to go up to sit in a waiting room that was empty as I sat there I wondered if I got bad news I would be there by myself to get it. This was overwhelming for me at the time so I broke down and cried. It took them an hour and a half to find a blocked artery his right anterior artery was fully blocked and when the doctor came in and told me that they got it just in time he said even he was amazed that he survived. When they sent him to the ICU he was in room number five but then they moved him to the sixth floor and gave him the room number 660. At this point I knew my angels were telling me something. This message was such a blessing and a comfort to me at this time when the world is i Going through such a change. I read this to my husband and it was a comfort to him. It’s our 29th anniversary today and I am blessed to have this be my biggest gift to still have him in my life after raising five children togetherAnd going through so many battles together throughout the years. Marriage is work and love conquers all. Blessings to everyone out there in the world today.

    ReplyDelete