Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 649


Number 649 is a compilation of the vibrations and energies of number 6 and number 4, and the attributes of number 9. Number 6 adds its qualities of love of home, family and domesticity, business and material aspects, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, solution-finding, providing for the self and others, grace, compromise, care and nurturing. Number 4 brings its influences of patience, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive and passion in life and the energies of the Archangels. Number 9 resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, sensitivity, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, leading life as a positive example for others, non-conformity, benevolence and altruism, philanthropy and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 649 brings a message from your angels that the work you have been doing and the optimism and persistence you have shown has ensured a continued supply of abundance in your life. You have been successfully manifesting your ‘good’ and have strived to achieve your goals with passion and determination. The angels encourage you to be open to receiving and accepting your well-earned rewards and blessings.

Angel Number 649 also resonates with reaping karmic rewards due to your patience and persistence and the honest work you have put towards achieving your goals. These rewards will ensure that all of your material wants and needs are supplied, giving you a life of abundance and plenty. The angels surround you with love and reassurances of your perfect qualifications for your lightworking functions.

Angel Number 649 tells you to stop procrastinating and get on with things. It is time for you to detach yourself from your old and outdated material possessions and items and ‘let go’ and ‘release the old’. Be assured that whatever leaves your life at this time will be replaced with ‘new’ and ‘better’. Be open to receiving all that you deserve as you are ready for an upgrade in your life. You can expect an influx of income, a pay-rise, promotion and/or a positive career change soon. Know that the Universe supports you in your endeavours.

Be true to your soul’s nature, let go of expectations and live the life you are here to live. You may feel prompted to be of service to others and humanity as a whole. Trust that you have all the abilities, skills and talents you need to fulfill your lightworking mission.

Number 649 relates to number 1 (6+4+9=19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hello, ive been seeing you everywhere, did anything life changing happen to you ? because ive seen a few minor miracles that i cannot explain like nothing else but angels, but big life changes still didnt happen for me:(

      Delete
  2. Last night, I heard a ringing in my ear and immediately looked at the clock for the time. It was 6:49pm. This message came at just the right time. It was the answer to my prayers just 3 hours ago. It's amazing when you're in tune and attentive to your surroundings. The message will always be a clear as day. Stay Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive seen the numbers 649 daily for the last two years.....its driving me crazy....what does all this mean...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. today I seen this number when I seen it the love in my heart grew and felt so warm. I knew at that time it was my first numbers I would receive of many. I accept my path as a light worker and look forward to whats to come in my life. Couldn't be happier right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. today I seen this number when I seen it the love in my heart grew and felt so warm. I knew at that time it was my first numbers I would receive of many. I accept my path as a light worker and look forward to whats to come in my life. Couldn't be happier right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen 419 for the longest time! I drove a bus with that number and then saw that number for many years. However, the last few weeks I keep seeing 649, I wake up in the morning and see it every day, but I do still see 19 at least 3 three times daily. Does it mean anything?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing the number 419 for the longest time. I drove a school bus 419 years ago and then just kept seeing it! Now I wake up to my clock saying 649 all the time. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!
    Thank you!!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw this number and I have been working on my lightworking skills yesterday several times. I could get money out of that. It is time today to focus on me again and take some rest!! Going to my good friend, really long for that

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started seeing 649 on a very regular basis 2 years ago. I started noticing it enough that I had begun to talk about it out loud thinking I must start buying our lottery 649 tickets due to how often it would pop up on me. When I looked up the meaning of 649 I found 3 different messages depicting what that number means and all of them were exceptionally positive.

    We started a small business the year prior based on a vision/dream I had. Last year about 6 months after seeing 649 regularly we were offered a very unexplainable and rare opportunity to take a risk and purchase the very store my initial vision was based upon. We did it. Changed everything to my vision....1 year after that it has been 110% success and feedback. We just opened our 3rd location. They literally make us money while we sleep and have little maintenance to run. To say the least it was my reward just as described. It is a completely cash based business so the 'deluge' or flood of money as other interpretations of seeing this number report is very true. All I can say is that if you see this number regularly and not forced, then you will be truly blessed. If that is the case, I say hats off to you for being such a beneficial human to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you win the lottery 649?

      Delete
  11. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 I Give Thanks For you All Light The Way~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!649 is new for me. Joanna Thank you, you keep me on my toes ...I feel so Highly Favored .I will continue to pray for the people in the world, evil cannot override Love.#1 fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you thank you thank you 🙏❤️❤️❤️ ***649***

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just started to take notice for all the messages that the universe has been sending me but they are very clear and whatever I am thinking in my head, for example, a song will come on and it will completely corolate to my thoughts, I believe I am on my way to achieving my potential and alot of people are going to be upset but thats too bad for them because it's my time to shine and when everybody starts trying to reach out to me I will give them the same treatment they gave me, I have been waiting for this my entire life and its finally here I'm so glad I never gave up on myself like I wanted to so many times but I always new things would get better with thw help from my spirit guides

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you!!! I am Ready 🥳 thank our dear father for it All!!! Asé Asé Asé ❤️🙏 #649 #success

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to stop seeing this number because to do any kind of lightworkinv I needfo heal myself. And that does not happen on freaking schedules. It could be 5 years. It could be 10. It could never happen. Trying to force me into stuff is how we ended up here. I do nor trust anyone and I have zero desire fo deal with anyone. I can barely function let alone waste my time helping people.

    ReplyDelete