Friday, October 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 642


Number 642 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 4, and the vibrations of number 2. Number 6 adds its amplified energies of the monetary and financial aspects of life, providing and provision, order and economy, the ability to compromise and solution-finding, idealism, just and justice, parenthood, guardianship, service to others, and love of home and family. Number 4 relates to the vibrations of working steadily towards goals and aspirations, practicality and patience, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations, enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels. Number 2 resonates with finding balance and harmony, faith and trust, grace and devotion, encouragement and support, partnerships and relationships, and serving your life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 642 indicates that your material needs will be met as you live your truths, and serve your soul mission with passion and commitment and focus upon establishing solid foundations for yourself and others. You can expect wonderful blessings of all kinds to enter your life, and these blessings are to be shared with loved ones and put to good use. Your angels want you to know that you are protected, supported and loved, and they encourage you to remain patience, persistent and optimistic.

Angel Number 642 encourages you to release any fears, worries or concerns about your finances//income/work/career to the angels for healing and transmutation. Have no fears about stepping forth in your life as all will work out for your highest good. It is important to honour your true-self’s guidance and passionately pursue your life purpose and soul mission. Keep up the positive attitude and expect to reap more rewards and blessings in your life.

When you have fearful and negative thoughts you create an energy force that attracts what you fear. Recognize your fears and stop allowing them to have power over you. Keep an open mind as with an open mind you are able to gain insight and/or answers that you may have overlooked or not considered at all.

Number 642 relates to number 3 (6+4+2=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

15 comments:

  1. I love this..but I have a serious question. When you are afraid and thinking a fear over in your head often, is this saying it will happen? Lets say I fear that...gravity will dissipate and we'll all get sucked into space. Now obviously one cannot will that to happen by thinking it will, but im wondering if you mean that we will attract things, events, or moments that feed that fear. Im asking honestly and curiously...and id like to know that Im not going to mistakenly make a rollercoaster fall apart with dozens of people on it :-) .
    thanks though Love the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By "feed your fear", I mean you hear reoccuring negative things relating to it...building your anxiety. Or many people will talk about plane crashes a week before youre about to fly..because u have been in fear and negativity about it, you then attract things to keep you in fear? I can see in Some situations you can bring on actual events by your behavior...like losing a job if youre getting snappy with the boss because you Suspect theyre planning on firing you. Just trying to be clear becausei have anxiety and i dont think its fair that id live out all my worst fears. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have guides around you, you are not always attracting what you fear, they save your life all the time if its not time for you to go.

      Delete
    2. it is okay to be afraid, but being afriad of being afraid is what blocks you.

      just dive into whatever fear you ahve, anxiety is becuae one fear has been kept in for so long that it has built up and placed its tentacles in many of your bliefs about things so you have the same fear reaction all the time.

      Delete
    3. AnonymousFriday, July 03, 2015 & walid jarrarq Love your comments guys!!! Spot on!!!
      I generally fear,yet do what calls anyway.
      Of course I assess situations before hand and gather my options. Regardless I react and act when I know I should move on.
      Usually I have nothing planned or something to replace what I'm letting go of. I just slam the door behind me and the new one opens by it self shortly.🧘‍♀️🎈🤲🏻 MY advice to all would be- fear and do it anyway.
      Then in regards to feeding your fears and anxieties , DO NOT!!! JUST TELL FEAR THAT YOU GOT THIS HANDLED.You are stronger than your fear. Fear is created by you and you focusing on what you dont what happening.♥️ Enjoy life. You are safe. Do not fear.♥️♥️♥️ much love and Light to everyone and all xx

      Delete
  3. I think my life purpose is to be confused by the messages from the angels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angels messages project your intuitive thoughts ...., with time, patience and inner work , you'll understand the messages. Loud and clear. Be kind to self. Ask self, all answers lay within you. Just listen.Trust.Act.Much love and Light to you @D Fir. Blessed be.♥️

      Delete
  4. Think of how to transform your firsts into solutions, and try to get use to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed and grateful.
    I face my fears and talk to them daily.They are an illusion,fake..
    I write, help self and others by turning them to flakes.
    Then sweep them and dispose.
    Grateful for your support and congratulations towards my inner and outer achievements. All in Devine right time and way. As it should happen. As I would make it happen.♥️🧘‍♀️
    I'll follow my call, I'll 🧘‍♀️ more. It is timely and needed. Love, peace and Light to every
    One and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, thank you for all support insight and comments. God is Good all the time, it is our carnal mind and carnal visions of what we think things should look like that block the vision of the truest blessings God Grant's all day every day, I believe. When u can open the mind to all possible solutions and outcomes and be open to any and all things God will show u how truly blessed you are and grant you the kingdom to heaven here on earth as He promised, you are a child of God and He has already won the war, Christ already died for each and every one of us and our sins, u just have to believe proclaim and own it, prayer and supplication always and give thanks never ceasing knowing that what we can not see is really real and miracles happen every day every sec by the grace of God and measured according to his will. Stay blessed all and never give up hope and believe always. Keep up 5he good fight in this race, never stop, God granted us courage knowledge and wisdom for if and when we fall and provided the Holy Ghost for us always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you universe I'm so happy and greatful for my blessings and my guidance thank you for helping me and my family save my big family of every person who is on earth phisically or spiritually. Very happy and greatful right now thank you for teaching me how to not let my fears interfere with my dreams. Thanks for the abundantly generous lifestyle I'm am blessed to live and teaching me how to look within and solve my internal conflicts and for all teaching I received, recive, and give. All of you be happy with today it's your lucky day today and tomorrow and the next day. Three beautiful days of extra good luck will come to you if you read this. Be cautious be safe know you will be and are protected and know you have people who love you deeply �� and all your happiness comes from others so I go n ackrite n u du 2 thank you for being part of my family. We will do something that is already starting on earth that is unique and special in the eyes of the cosmos. Reply if you can feel that with what you feel about it. I feel it will be a placement of judgement free unconditional love �� like nowhere else. A place of Mercy, freedom, and creative mastery pushing the limits of what can be done in terms of fair equality, beauty, recreation engineering and sexual tantricity. Yes earth will be a shining darkness adding to the universe a net positive effect that is still balanced. May earf (earth) be blessed. -naltir ahealilitha

    ReplyDelete