Friday, October 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 634


Number 634 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 3, and the vibrations of number 4. Number 6 resonates with the material and monetary aspects, home and family, love and nurturing, service and domesticity, relationships, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity, expressing gratitude and grace, problem-solving and solution-finding. Number 3 relates to growth and expansion, optimism and enthusiasm, creativity, self-expression and communication, encouragement and assistance. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose in life, and resonates with the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 634 is a message from your angels that the positive work, intentions and efforts you have displayed are bringing about new opportunities for growth and expansion in your life. Your diligent efforts and positive intentions towards improving your life and creating solid foundations for yourself and your loved ones has manifested auspicious opportunities and well-earned rewards for you. Trust your intuition and the guidance from the angels to lead you in the right direction in regards to your life purpose and soul mission. Continue toiling towards achieving your goals and aspirations.

Angel Number 634 encourages you to see yourself in a higher light (as your true self). The angels are helping to boost your self-esteem and self-belief as your Divine mission requires that you be working at your most brilliance. Use your natural diplomatic abilities and communication skills to overcome any perceived obstacles and challenges, and remember that they present in our lives as tests for us to pass.

Our angels and spirit guides send us messages of general guidance, comfort us in times of need, warn us when we are off-course or in danger, and point us in the right direction.

Number 634 relates to number 4 (6+3+4=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

17 comments:

  1. I saw this exact number in a dream. I was overlooking a vast unknown city skyline.I noticed a large skyscraper with a large digital clock showing the time as 6:34. Months had gone by since this dream and I met a woman who interested me very much in how she described her views of the world. I felt comfortable enough to tell her about the number that I had seen on the clock (6:34). Almost without hesitation she said "thirteen". What she had told me confirmed what I had seen previously in the dream realm. She then proceeded to tell me that the number that I saw was of great importance and that I should continue my search for the true meaning of what I saw. And that is what led me to this internet page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a dream about the number last night, also on digital clock.
      6+3+4=13

      Delete
  2. Woken up and checked the time for the past two mornings, 6:34am. And not just woken up but been fully awake with a great sense of urgency to get up and get it going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just last week woke up 2 days back to back at 6:34... Hence why Im here.

      Delete
  3. I have been seeing the numbers 634 for well over a year now, maybe longer. At first, I thought it coincidence, since 634 was the address of the street I grew up on...I thought this was a carry-over from that memory, that the numbers somehow stood out to me because they were already familiar to me. Lately I see 634 almost weekly and perhaps even sometimes daily, in correspondence, clocks, cellphone (clocks), in working with numbers in my work...I have been to this page a couple of times...although I tend to shy away from (cynical) this type of guidance, I have decided to "SEEK GUIDANCE FROM THE ANGELS" to see if I can find out what message I am to be paying attention to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work with my Guardian Angel `ASTRA` and I see this message very clearly, for my mission is to share the teachings of the Guardian Angel ASTRA in this life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally my ships have sailed inn. Thank you. Angels #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you angels and divine and the great universe for all that is happening, i too saw this in my dream but it was digital clock. we all somehow have it related

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen the numbers 634 everyday since 2020. It never fails, I never go a day without seeing the number 634

    ReplyDelete