Friday, October 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 604


Number 604 is a blend of the attributes of number 6, the energies the powerful number 0, and the vibrations of number 4. Number 6 relates to possessions, the material and monetary aspects, love of home and family, care and nurturing, service and domesticity, expressing gratitude and grace, practicality, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity. Number 0 is the number of the Universal Energies/Source, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, developing one’s spiritual aspects and connecting with the Higher-self, and denotes freedom from limitations. Number 0 also amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. Number 4 relates to practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose in life and the vibrations of the Archangels.

Angel Number 604 is a message from your angels to release and let go of fears or self-doubts that have been holding you back or hindering you in any way. Trust that the hard work, will and effort you have put towards living your personal truths are being rewarded with an abundance of supply in your life. Trust that all of your needs will be catered to for yourself and your loved ones. Stay grounded and focused, knowing that your angels surround and support you as you work on your Divine life purpose.

Angel Number 604 is a message of reassurance that your work, devotion and responsible attitude have manifested auspicious circumstances in your life. Be open to receiving your blessings from the Universe, and be appreciative and grateful for them.

Love generously and observe just how much power you have to affect other people’s lives in positive and uplifting ways.

Number 604 relates to number 1 (6+0+4=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow that message at the bottom is beautiful. Key to the universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this site is a blessing and a wonderful tool for those who are awake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic to see especially when struggling at this moment due to present challenges. I also appreciate the listing is written on my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing angel numbers. I have been in darker times these last 6-8 months and I just started seeing them. It's a loving and beautiful message to receive on those days where I have felt lost. Thank you angels, I love receiving these little messages through out the week. <3 Have a good day and be blessed everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been days and I always woke up at exactly 6:04am. I got curious and found this site, it cool to find some meanings or is it possible for our body clock to be that precise.

    Well I got relieved when I woke up at different time but closer to 6:04 then the next day I woke up at the same time again. My sleep time are all different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been days and I always woke up at exactly 6:04am. I got curious and found this site, it cool to find some meanings or is it possible for our body clock to be that precise.

    Well I got relieved when I woke up at different time but closer to 6:04 then, the next day I woke up at the same time again. My sleep time are all different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been seeing 604 for years! After I lost my son (Joshua) who was born on Valentine's Day and passed on Easter I started seeing 604 more often. When I see it I tell my family. I just say 604! They know it is very special to me. Thank God for angels:)

      Delete
  7. This message is amazingly put ... God bless you Joanna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tears True Gratitude and Love THANK YOU I am accepting them all with Great Grace Revervance Gratitude All That's Divine ((( <3 ))) ^ 8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen praise God thank you Angels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you 🙏 angels so much for the guidance and support! 💞💞💞 Love and light to you all! 💛

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful message... Thank you!!! 🙏😇💖🥰

    ReplyDelete